Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Pure consensed awsome in a can.

I know this is old as dirt, I just forgot about it until just now. ^^;
I remember proxy-dodging the school computer security to watch this on FunnyPart.com in the eighth grade. It was, and still is, one of the best Star Wars parodies I've ever seen. A lot of the jokes and cutaways are priceless. I think what gets the biggest laugh out of me every time I watch this is the gag at the beginning of the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan.
So great job! ^-^

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

ANIMUTAION'S WHERE IT'S AT!

Wow, nine-out-of-ten-sociopaths were right. Nice one, NC!

Pokemon Uncut Pokemon Uncut

I'm ROFL!!!!!!!

Nice! You have GOT to make more of these videos! That was HILARIOUS!!!!

Super Tetris V.2 Super Tetris V.2

Not bad. :D

I like how you implemented SoundShifter's remix for the background music. As for the game, it's a good clone, but I found it to be a little too easy... Otherwise, nice work. :D

Spongebob Sound Board Spongebob Sound Board

YOUR SOUND BOARDS R00L!!!!1111oneoneone

This review is for ALL mof your sound boards: They r00l, 'nuff sed.
...A few choice words for you, like u, and, r, and, awesome!

Final Fantasy Sound Board Final Fantasy Sound Board

Awesome!!!

Alright! This is friggin' awesome! Those are just the sound effects I'll need for my first Flash! YOU ROCK!

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

Not bad...

I have to be honest with you -- a couple of the sounds you used were definitely not 8-bit. For the most part, though, it's an excellent retro cover.

Chronamut responds:

I know - because to use 8-bit sounds for them woulda cheapened it :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Veeeeery nice

When I heard the intro, my first thought was, "Bleh. Probably put a ripped MIDI through cheap synths..."

Then the guitars kicked. Consider my mind BLOWN.
My one complaints are there should have been some rhythm guitar during the guitar vs. synth solo, and the solos were just a tad sloppy. Otherwise -- FLAWLESS.

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

Absolutely incredible.

As much as I like electronic music (I make it myself) I hate how repetitive and boring most techno gets --- not the case here. :D It's good to hear some fresh life breathed into overused synths. It's really no wonder you're at the top of the food chain right now. ;)