Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Pure consensed awsome in a can.

I know this is old as dirt, I just forgot about it until just now. ^^;
I remember proxy-dodging the school computer security to watch this on FunnyPart.com in the eighth grade. It was, and still is, one of the best Star Wars parodies I've ever seen. A lot of the jokes and cutaways are priceless. I think what gets the biggest laugh out of me every time I watch this is the gag at the beginning of the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan.
So great job! ^-^

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

ANIMUTAION'S WHERE IT'S AT!

Wow, nine-out-of-ten-sociopaths were right. Nice one, NC!

Pokemon Uncut Pokemon Uncut

I'm ROFL!!!!!!!

Nice! You have GOT to make more of these videos! That was HILARIOUS!!!!

Pokemon XD Pokemon XD

.........wow.

That's damn near the best unofficial sprite animation I've ever seen! Good work!

Pikachu's Had Enough Pikachu's Had Enough

Never piss off a Pikachu!

All I can say is... that was HILARIOUS!!!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

That's HILARIOUS!!!!

I must say, this is one of the most impressive Flashes I've ever seen (second only to Icon Wars, IMO)! I can't find words to describe how friggin' awesome this Flash is!!! Congratulations!!!

My worst nightmare! My worst nightmare!

Um...creepy.........

Read teh bold text, n00b. ?ยช

Cactuar &Tonberry Physics Cactuar &Tonberry Physics

Nice one, Mark!

This is the fourth Cactuar & Tonberry movie I've watched (I haven't been watching them in order) and so far, I've liked all of them! Keep up the good work!

Chocobo world Chocobo world

Not bad!

I think that's pretty good for your first flash! I mean, I've seen way better, but you've only just started, and with a bang, too! Nice work! I hope to see improvements in your next submissions.

Smooth Sephiroth Smooth Sephiroth

:-P

Funny music video! In honor of this Flash, I wark at you. WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!