View Profile CrazyChocobo

13 Movie Reviews

ANIMUTAION'S WHERE IT'S AT!

Wow, nine-out-of-ten-sociopaths were right. Nice one, NC!

I'm ROFL!!!!!!!

Nice! You have GOT to make more of these videos! That was HILARIOUS!!!!

.........wow.

That's damn near the best unofficial sprite animation I've ever seen! Good work!

5 Game Reviews

Not bad. :D

I like how you implemented SoundShifter's remix for the background music. As for the game, it's a good clone, but I found it to be a little too easy... Otherwise, nice work. :D

YOUR SOUND BOARDS R00L!!!!1111oneoneone

This review is for ALL mof your sound boards: They r00l, 'nuff sed.
...A few choice words for you, like u, and, r, and, awesome!

Awesome!!!

Alright! This is friggin' awesome! Those are just the sound effects I'll need for my first Flash! YOU ROCK!

12 Audio Reviews

Not bad...

I have to be honest with you -- a couple of the sounds you used were definitely not 8-bit. For the most part, though, it's an excellent retro cover.

Chronamut responds:

I know - because to use 8-bit sounds for them woulda cheapened it :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Veeeeery nice

When I heard the intro, my first thought was, "Bleh. Probably put a ripped MIDI through cheap synths..."

Then the guitars kicked. Consider my mind BLOWN.
My one complaints are there should have been some rhythm guitar during the guitar vs. synth solo, and the solos were just a tad sloppy. Otherwise -- FLAWLESS.

Absolutely incredible.

As much as I like electronic music (I make it myself) I hate how repetitive and boring most techno gets --- not the case here. :D It's good to hear some fresh life breathed into overused synths. It's really no wonder you're at the top of the food chain right now. ;)

Wakka wakka. ( < ------ > )

26, Male